Our company has many teams working on different parts of the Sana Commerce Cloud product, Sana ERP connectors and add-ons. Sana Commerce Cloud integrates with seven ERP systems. Moreover, with the release of our new Sana Commerce Cloud product, we have also introduced a software development practice called continuous delivery. Now we release a new version of Sana Commerce Cloud every two weeks.
With all the features and improvements in Sana, ERP systems and add-ons, it can be challenging to keep track of what’s new and what’s coming soon. That’s where the Sana Roadmaps come in:
- Sana Commerce Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- SAP Business One
- SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA
Roadmap is a visual way to combine information from different Sana teams and projects and share it with our customers, partners, prospects, and anyone else who is interested in what’s planned and what’s coming.
If you want to learn about the new features and improvements we release in each Sana Commerce Cloud version and our Sana add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics and SAP ERP systems, check out the What's New section.
We are hopeful that the following roadmap information can shed some light on some of Sana Commerce’s product plans, but it is important to understand that this is being shared for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, not as a binding commitment.
However, we can offer some guidance on how to interpret our roadmaps. Sana has multiple development teams working at different sprint cycles and there are always many unknowns that challenge us when building Sana Commerce Cloud.
Considering this, we would like to communicate the below so one can get an impression on how likely a feature will be delivered and when.
- In Progress - Product Team intends to deliver this feature in the short-term. Dates of delivery may vary due to the size and complexity of the item. Such items are currently being worked on.
- Up Next - Product Team intends to deliver this feature in the medium-term. The Product Team still needs to investigate, refine and estimate the work required to deliver the feature. Such feature is not yet being worked on.
- Future - Product Team intends to deliver this feature in the long-term. Such feature acts as an indication on the product direction.
Sana cannot be responsible for purchasing decisions based on these roadmaps because ultimately, the development, release and timing of any products, features or functionality remain at the discretion of Sana Commerce and are subject to change or revocation.